- No matching events listed under Seminars. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
At the CDDS we believe that the ongoing education of our members is of primary importance as it benefits not only the dental community but Calgary as a whole. That is why we offer continuing education seminars that enhance and accelerate our member’s knowledge and oral health care skills. Our seminars are designed for the general practitioner as well as specialists, dental hygienists, auxiliaries and the local dental community as a whole.
Below is our 2022/2023 Online CDDS Speaker, Seminar & Event Schedule
- Friday, September 23, 2022 – Carriage House – Materials & Esthetic in Restorative Dentistry – Dr. Marcos Vargas
- Friday, October 28, 2022 – Grey Eagle Resort – Oral Pathology: Common Oral Lesions & the Importance of Biopsy – Dr. Peter Chauvin
- Friday, November 18, 2022 – Virtual Meeting – Breath and Bones: The Way We Breathe Influences Facial Growth & Development – Dr. Rebecca Bockow
- Friday, December 9, 2022 – Virtual Meeting – Orthodontics & Restorative Dentistry to Treat Periodontally Compromised TMD Patients – Dr. Normand Boucher & Dr. Craig Williams
- Friday, January 20, 2023 – Carriage House – Accounting and Financials of a Dental Practice – Rachel Oldring
- Friday, February 3, 2023 – Carriage House – Airway-Esthetic-Bruxism-TMD in the Restorative Practice – Dr. Gary DeWood
Membership registration for the 2022/2023 season is now open!
Sign Up or Re-activate your Membership now!
The Calgary and District Dental Society is a voluntary professional organization representing the dentists of the Calgary Region. It is dedicated to the highest ethical standards, involvement in the community, the provision of exemplary oral health care, and attainment of optimal health for the people of the Calgary Region.